|Daily Yoga Practice|
2. Where did you hear about it?
My younger brother showed me the demo. Then it went downhill from there. It's the Internet's fault.
3. How many playthroughs have you completed already (and what routes)?
At least… 6 I think? I’ve lost count. All of them have been the neutral and pacifist. I’m a very curious person so I have fun messing with the characters but killing them hurts too much for me to want to try.
6. What would you do upon falling into the Underground (assume you know nothing about it)?
I think of my first play with the demo. I was very curious but also rebellious with Toriel. I confess she is the only character that I killed, besides a few monster wandering around.
7. What part of the game scared you the most?
When Flowey held hostage all the friends I made in the game right in front of me. That… was not pleasant to see.
9. Is there anything about the storyline that you felt was unfinished or confusing?
W. D. Gaster. So many questions and theories with that character.
11. What puzzle did you find the hardest?
The piano puzzle which is funny because I do play the piano but I can never get the notes right in the puzzle without a guide. Absolutely frustrating!
12. If you could cosplay any character, who would you cosplay?
I already did as Mettaton!!!!! But those boots are not the most comfortable. and this kept happening to me mtt-brand-undertale.tumblr.com…. I’m now in the process of putting together a Frisk costume.
13. You are stuck in a room with one of the characters with no visible way out; assume that there is a way to leave, but you’d have to work together to figure it out. Who would you want to be stuck with and why? (Reasons being teleportation and timeline jumping doesn’t count as an effective way out, either! That’s too easy )
Heheehee, I immediately thought of Papyrus and the situation going down like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzJPbx… (just the crate scene in the beginning)
15. Assume you could only taste one of the following: Papyrus’s spaghetti, Toriel’s butterscotch-cinnamon pie, Grillby’s burgers and fries, Nice Cream, or a Glamburger. Which one would you taste?
I’ve already tasted The Butterscotch-cinnamon pie. lvl1-chef.tumblr.com/post/1301… I'm not comfortable in eating the spaghetti just yet so I’m curious about the Nice Cream. Is it like a creamsicle, popsicle or is it just frozen water? lol Plus the wrappers would be nice.
16. Which cousin is your favorite– Blooky, Meta, or Mad Dummy?
Awwww, Blooky I felt terrible when I turned down his offer to lie on the floor and feel like garbage. I guess you can say DID end up feeling like garbage anyways.
18. What is your favorite track from the game?
It’s a tie between Death by Glamour www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TgO-t… , Bonetrousle www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdeZwA… and Dummy! www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3epEV…
20. Do you think if you had to go through the True Lab yourself, you would be able to do it? Or would you chicken out?
Definitely chicken out. My imagination would make the place too dark and eerie.
22. Junior Jumble or crosswords?
I prefer Junior Jumble… I kinda stink at crosswords and it’s embarrassing.
23. Who is your least favorite character and why?
I feel uncomfortable saying this because so many people LOVE this character tenderly (and they have very good reasons to) but my least favorite character is Toriel. I never liked her right from the start because I felt that she was trying to manipulate me to be like her, not respect my agency, and treating me like I was helpless. Also I was upset that she wouldn’t forgive Asgore even though she is all about giving everyone mercy. I feel that not forgiving someone is more brutal because of the emotional wound it can inflict on another person that they must carry for the rest of their life. I guess it all comes down to her pride. These are all personal reasons based on my past experiences that put Toriel’s behavior in a bad light for me. I have nothing against people who love Goat Mom; she can be a very sweet loving person.
and last, but not least…